PERSONAL DATA AND NAVIGATION DATA
MI.VA. S. R. L. is committed to protecting your personal data and asks you to take a few minutes to read how we collect, use, disclose and transfer the personal data that you provide to us through our website, www.mivamicrofusioni.it
In addition to the above, this policy lists your rights, in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR.
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE DATA CONTROLLER
MI.VA. S. R. L (below MI.VA. Microfusioni), as data controller, must process some personal data necessary for the provision of the services provided by its website.
This data may be provided implicitly by the tools you use to access and use the services or may be provided explicitly by you.
MI.VA. Microfusioni reserves the right to process the following categories of personal data of users in accordance with the provisions of EU regulation 679/2016 (GDPR):
* technical navigation data relating to the IP address, the identification codes of the devices used by the user for the use of the site or services, the characteristics of the browser and access times;
* navigation data aimed at profiling provided indirectly through the use of the service itself and obtained and analyzed with the consent of the user;
* common identification data provided by the user: to access certain areas of our platform, each user must register. During the registration process, you will be asked to provide your personal data (including your name and email address). By entering your details in the required fields, you will allow MI.VA. Microfusioni to provide you with the indicated services;
* information you provide us if you decide to interact with MI.VA. Microfusioni through a social media platform or other third-party services;
For MI.VA. Microfusioni it is essential to ensure the protection of the safety and privacy of children. It is not in our interest to collect and we do not knowingly use personal data from anyone under the age of sixteen (16) or any age limit established by the legislation of their country of residence. By registering on the site, you confirm that you have reached the age of majority in your country of residence.
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF THE PROCESSING
The data and cookies you receive will be processed by MI.VA. Microfusioni exclusively with methods and procedures necessary to provide you with the requested services and for the further purposes for which you have expressed your consent
In particular, all the information we collect will be used to:
* Understand how our platform is used and consequently be able to continuously improve our platform and services and other offerings.
In the event that you have consented to a particular use of your data, we process it on the basis of your consent. You can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us (see the section below "7 - rights of the data subject"). We also process your information to the extent necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to the extent necessary for our legitimate interests to operate, protect and improve our business.
Communications for market surveys or commercial information on products and promotional initiatives may be made by postal mailing, e-mail, telemarketing, sms, mms.
We inform you that some activities may be carried out through suppliers, specially appointed data processors, also residing outside the European Union.
3. DISSEMINATION, COMMUNICATION AND PERSONS ACCESSING THE DATA
Your personal data will not be disseminated but can be communicated to, where necessary for the provision of the service to third parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, it companies) appointed, if necessary, Responsible for Processing by MI.VA. Casting machine for the tasks of technical or organizational, instrumental to the provision of the services.
Access to the data is also allowed to categories of persons in charge of MI.VA. Microfusioni involved in the organization for data processing (administrative, commercial, marketing, customer service, system administrators).
The updated list of managers may always be requested from the data controller.
The right of communication to third parties is reserved if you have given specific and optional consent.
In addition, we may share your personal data with third parties in relation to the potential or actual sale or restructuring of our company or any of our assets, in which case the personal data of our customers, we hold may be among the assets transferred.
We will respond to your request to disclose personal information when required by law or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, a request from the legislature or any other legal proceedings to which we are subject.
4. DATA TRANSFER ABROAD
Your personal data will be processed by MI.VA. Microfusioni within the territory of the European Union.
If, for matters of a technical nature and/or operation is necessary to make use of the subjects located outside of the European Union or is necessary to transfer some of the data collected in the direction of the technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the European Union area, the treatment will be adjusted in accordance with chapter V of the Regulation and authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union. They will then be taken all the necessary precautions in order to ensure the most complete protection of personal data basing such transfer: (a) on a decision of adequacy of the third country recipients expressed by the European Commission; (b) on the appropriate guarantees, expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation; (c) the adoption of binding corporate rules
5. DURATION OF PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
According to Art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR, MI.VA. Microfusioni will process the data you provide for the period necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were collected. We generally retain your personal data for one year from the end of our relationship or the last contact, unless otherwise required by local law. In some cases it may be necessary for us to retain your personal data for a longer period, for example if we are required to do so for legal, tax and financial reasons.
For MI.VA. Microfusioni it is very important to ensure the maximum possible security of all personal data associated with our users. To this end, we have implemented security measures to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized modification, disclosure or access. We recommend, for the protection of your personal data outside of the bounds of the control exercised by us, to protect the device with which you access our website or to our Platforms (for example, with an anti-virus system up-to-date), and verify that your Internet service provider to adopt appropriate measures for the security of the data transmission in the network (for example, firewalls and anti-spam filters).
While we take reasonable safeguards, we cannot guarantee that the personal data you provide will be 100% secure, nor that any data breach will occur.
By using this Site, you accept the security implications inherent in online transactions and you will not impute to MI.VA. Microfusioni no data breach that is not due to negligence.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
MI.VA. Microfusioni guarantees that you can exercise at any time the rights provided for by the GDPR. Specifically, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access, rectification and erasure: you have the right to access and receive a copy of all your personal data in our possession, to request correction of any inaccuracies in the data concerning you and to request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances. You have the possibility to consult and modify your personal data on the site or you can contact us by email at email@example.com
. you can delete your personal data in possession of MI.VA. Microfusioni if there is one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR.
- Right to limit the processing to only some personal data, if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists. If personal data are subject to limitations in this regard, we will proceed with the processing exclusively with your consent or for the establishment, execution or defense of a legal action.
- Right to withdraw consent: where applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. If you no longer wish to receive electronic commercial communications via you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link contained in all marketing emails sent by [eplay-gdpr- company-shortname]
- Right to object to processing, justified on the basis of legitimate interests: where the processing of personal data is based on legitimate interests, you have the right to object to such processing. In the event of an objection, it is our duty to stop processing unless we can demonstrate the existence of overriding legitimate interests overriding your interests, rights and freedoms or we do not need to process the data for the establishment, enforcement or defense of a judicial action. In cases where we rely on legitimate interests as a justification for processing, we believe we can demonstrate those overriding legitimate interests, but we will consider each case separately.
- Right to portability: you can request and receive all your personal data processed by the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, or request transmission to another Data Controller, if technically feasible.
- Right to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes.
The exercise of these rights can be exercised by communicating to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) whose contact details are indicated in the appropriate section of this statement.
Furthermore, you always have the right, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the legislation in force, to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, which can be contacted at email@example.com or via the http site. : //www.gpdp.it.
8. RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION
has appointed, pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR, a Data Protection Officer (RPD) and to contact for all requests regarding the privacy of its users and customers.
For the exercise of the rights guaranteed to you you can
- write to the following address: RPD office c / o Via Piacenza 11 - 15048 Valenza (AL)
- call the following number +39 0131 924885
and ask for the Data Protection Officer
- send an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. LATEST UPDATE
This Privacy Notice is updated on 25/05/2018. We may occasionally make changes to this Policy, for example in order to comply with new requirements of the applicable legislation or as a result of adjustments and / or updates of a technical nature. You will find the updated Policy on the site. In the event of substantial changes to this Policy and which require your consent, MI.VA. Microfusioni
will contact you to request your consent, if required by current legislation. You can still stay updated by visiting this page periodically.